[LRUG] Full details for June

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Thu May 27 09:01:35 PDT 2010

Hi all,

Short version:

Read the lrug.org website:
http://lrug.org/meetings/2010/05/25/june-2010-meeting/

Long version:

6:30pm on Monday 14th June at Skills Matter's offices on Goswell Road.  John
Leach will give the talk about UNIX that was originally scheduled for last
month.  The other half of the meeting will be taken up by me talking about
my first ruby script.

You should register if you want to come:
http://skillsmatter.com/event/ajax-ria/my-first-ruby/rl-311

If you can't make it for 6:30, do ome to the pub afterwards, we should be at
The Slaughtered Lamb from about 8ish.

Also, we have that analogue blog thing at the start.  If you have something
(short!) to say, that's the time to do it.

Be seeing you,

Murray

ps. Yes I'm aware that if you actually read the lrug website the "short"
version is much longer than the "long" version in this email.