[LRUG] Multi-language support

javier ramirez jramirez at aspgems.com
Tue May 18 02:49:53 PDT 2010

Hi,

> I agree, but my client doesn't want it this way for SEO reasons... So
> I'll have to find a way to add '/en' (or whatever) to the beginning of
> my routes, maybe overriding link_to and redirect_to?

been there.. done that.. wouldn't repeat it ;)

After coding several projects with multilanguage support, my preferred
option for this particular at the moment is the plugin
routing-filter[1]. Completely transparent and really easy to use.

regards,

javier ramírez

..i do ruby on rails development in madrid, spain, at
http://www.aspgems.com

javier ramirez's home page (http://javier-ramirez.com)
<http://javier-ramirez.com>
javier ramirez's blog (http://formatinternet.com)