[LRUG] New spekaer needed for the May meeting - [was: What's the word? Hay? Day? Lay? Way? ... Oh yes, MAY!]

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Tue May 4 07:58:33 PDT 2010

Turns out that John Leach has double booked himself on the 12th, so he can't
make it (we'll reschedule for some other date though!).  Therefore we're
looking for a replacement speaker.  Any takers?

It's last minute so we will be really grateful for anything you have the
time to throw together.  Let me know on or off list and we'll sort it out.

Cheers,

Murray