[LRUG] Ruby/Rails Developer [Contract]

Namit Chadha nc at appspark.us
Tue Nov 23 04:14:11 PST 2010

Hi,

We’re looking to hire a great ruby on rails developer with a passion for
building and deploying consumer-facing applications.

We’re a small, energetic and passionate team working on an exciting new
mobile application for food lovers, it’s currently in its infancy so you’ll
get the chance to influence our ideas and contribute your own.

This is a contract position at a well-capitalised startup based in the heart
of London. Expect to follow TDD & use git, rspec and cucumber and work
normal(ish) business hours out of our office. Experience with machine
learning/collaborative filtering/apache mahout is a huge plus.

If you’re interested please email jobs at appspark.co.uk with your CV/github
profile/blog.

-Namit Chadha
AppSpark