[LRUG] Office share?

Trevor Turk trevorturk at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 10:16:57 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I've just moved to London and need a place to work while I wait for my
broadband connection to be activated. They say it'll take 2-3 weeks.

Does anyone work from a shared office with a spare desk that I might
be able to rent briefly?

Otherwise, any advice about libraries or other places that offer free
internet access would be very much appreciated appreciated.

Also, if anyone would like to meet up for a coffee or beer, please
drop me an email or tweet @trevorturk. I'd love to meet some fellow
rubyists. I'll keep an eye out for meetups/drinkups as well.

Thanks!
- Trevor