[LRUG] How to test a Rails plugin gem against different versions of Rails?

Anthony Eden anthonyeden at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 05:31:39 PDT 2010

Andy,

I highly suggest using rvm for managing the current ruby version and gem
sets. It will save you *huge* amounts of time and generally is a pleasure to
use.

-Anthony

GMU/IT d- s: a33 C++(++++)$ UL@ P--- L+(++) !E W+++$ !N o? K? w--- !O M++ V
PS+ PE Y PGP t+ !5 X- R tv b++ DI+ D++ G- e++ h---- r+++ y++++**