[LRUG] Details for your cuketober meeting

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 09:41:33 PDT 2010

On 15 October 2010 17:15, Paul Wilson <merecomplists01 at googlemail.com>wrote:

> I'd be interested to know what happened at the meeting.  Any conclusions?
>  Good patterns.  Anti-patterns?  (I couldn't make it for geographic
> reasons.)

Joseph collected all the material from the meeting (it was a workshop style
with lots of small groups generating patterns) and is going to write it up.

In terms of the evening, despite the challenge of trying to organise so many
people and cover such a lot of stuff in so short a time, I think it worked
quite well.  I'm sure Joseph will have some thoughts on that too.

Muz