[LRUG] Details for your cuketober meeting

Joseph Wilk joe at josephwilk.net
Fri Oct 15 20:06:48 PDT 2010

  On 15/10/2010 17:41, Murray Steele wrote:
> On 15 October 2010 17:15, Paul Wilson <merecomplists01 at googlemail.com
> <mailto:merecomplists01 at googlemail.com>> wrote:
>

>     I'd be interested to know what happened at the meeting.  Any
>     conclusions?  Good patterns.  Anti-patterns?  (I couldn't make it
>     for geographic reasons.)
>

> Joseph collected all the material from the meeting (it was a workshop
> style with lots of small groups generating patterns) and is going to
> write it up.

Indeed I've written up some of the brainstorming session ideas. I will
be keeping all workshop (now and future) in github:

http://github.com/josephwilk/patterns/blob/master/cucumber_workshop_20101011.textile

I have a lot of things I would like to say about some of the problem
questions so I'll be writing up some blog posts on this. It was great to
see what areas people were having problems with.

I've still to write up some of the fuller patterns, I was really
impressed with the quality of the patterns for such a short time.
Its important to emphasis that these patterns only represent a seed
which through more workshops will hopefully grow into patterns.

I will be running a number of these Cucumber pattern workshops in London
and around various EU and US conferences. These will be smaller scale
affairs than the first workshop.

--
Joseph Wilk
http://blog.josephwilk.net