[LRUG] November meeting - speakers required!

James Adam james at lazyatom.com
Tue Oct 19 05:00:19 PDT 2010

Hello good people of LRUG!

I hope you all had a good time at last month's Cucumber adventure -
I'm certainly looking forward to reading Joseph's writeup. However,
time continues apace and the next LRUG is already looming. Your
need-to-know:

When: 6:30pm, Monday 8th November
Where: Skills Matter, 116-120 Goswell Road
What/Who/How: ....

... what/who/how indeed. Do you have anything you'd like to talk
about? Are you working on anything interesting? Perhaps you have
something you'd like to discuss with the great minds of LRUG? What
would you like to hear about?

You may have noticed that I am not Murray; indeed, I am not. Murray is
going to be spending the next few weeks in the far east, trying to
track down Mitch, and so I'm acting as steward until he returns.

If you have any questions, and particularly if you have any ideas
about what we can do in the November meeting, get in touch here on the
list, or reply to me directly.

See you all in November!

James