[LRUG] November meeting - speakers required!

Richard Livsey richard at livsey.org
Tue Oct 26 07:35:27 PDT 2010

I'd certainly be interested in hearing about that.
I've been looking into things like Pusher [1] vs implementing
something along the lines of Alex MacCaw's Holla [2] using Juggernaut
2 [3]

One thing I'm interested in on the topic of real-time updates with
websockets etc... is how to handle permissions, so that you only send
data that people are allowed to see. Might be a topic for the pub
afterwards if you want to keep the talk simple!

[1] http://pusherapp.com/
[2] http://alexmaccaw.co.uk/posts/2010/10/24/holla.html
[3] http://github.com/maccman/juggernaut