[LRUG] Details for your cuketober meeting

Mark Weston mark at markweston.me.uk
Fri Oct 8 05:08:32 PDT 2010

I'm new to Cucumber and BDD in general, and in fact this discussion has
caused me to de-lurk and book my first LRUG attendance.  I've been using
Cucumber for the first time this week and actually surprised myself by
really enjoying it.  While I'd look forward to seeing tips, examples and use
cases for Cucumber, I'd be just as interested
in hearing the dialogue between more experienced developers from both the
pro- and anti-cucumber points of view.

After all, anyone can buy the Rspec book or trawl the web to find a bunch of
blog-posts, tutorials and conference talks; and I already have!  But
intelligent well-reasoned discussions are harder to find, and dialogue
between different points of view can be a great way at delving deeper into
an issue.

Mark