[LRUG] Details for your cuketober meeting

Paul Wilson merecomplists01 at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 15 09:15:41 PDT 2010

On 10 Oct 2010, at 10:20, Anthony Green wrote:

> One of the issue we encounter is striking the right balance between imperative and declarative scenarios:
>
> http://benmabey.com/2008/05/19/imperative-vs-declarative-scenarios-in-user-stories.html

Thanks for that and also the links from the Hashrocket book group.

I'd be interested to know what happened at the meeting.  Any conclusions?  Good patterns.  Anti-patterns?  (I couldn't make it for geographic reasons.)

Paul

PS Only a few more weeks to get your Scottish Ruby Conference Proposals in

http://scottishrubyconference.com/posts/97