[LRUG] Office share?

Trevor Turk trevorturk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 02:32:48 PDT 2010

Thanks to everyone for the responses. I may try this T-Mobile deal,
although Techhub is very tempting. A few people have also written
about office shares, one of which is very convenient for me. Thanks to
everyone for your help and generosity. I'm looking forward to the next
meeting on the 11th!

- Trevor