[LRUG] Picklive is looking for great developers

Krzysztof Zylawy krzysztof at picklive.com
Wed Oct 6 09:30:17 PDT 2010

Hey Guys,

We (https://picklive.com/) are looking for great software developers to join our team and help build an exciting and revolutionary product. We’re mixing JavaScript, XMPP, Ruby and Rails to make innovative and technically ambitious game.
We are looking for someone with strong general programming and Ruby skills, and also confident with Javascript and/or operations.

Full ad is here:

http://corporate.picklive.com/jobs

Please mail me if you want to join us, or if you happen to know people who might be interested, feel free to pass on the details.

See you on Monday,

Cheers,

Krzysztof

--