[LRUG] Digest MIME

Olly Headey olly at freeagentcentral.com
Fri Oct 8 11:47:08 PDT 2010

Hi

This has probably been answered several times already but can the MIME
type of the digest messages be updated such that I can read them on
the iPhone and iPad? As it is the body of the message isn't visible in
the Mail client or even when using Gmail in Mobile Safari and this
makes me sad.

Whilst I'm here, we're (always!) looking for eager Ruby hackers to
apply some of their coding magic to FreeAgent.  Drop me a line if
you're interested, we've got a great team!

Cheers,
Olly
--
FreeAgent : Accounting Software, simplified
http://www.freeagentcentral.com