[LRUG] Upcoming Android conference with ruby and couchdb talk by Jan Berkel

Carl-Gustaf Harroch charroch at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 01:10:38 PDT 2010

Hello Rubyist,

We have an upcoming conference on Android called Droidcon. There will
be a talk on running Ruby on android and it is close to production
according to Jan. We have also a talk on running CouchDB on Android by
Aaron Miller from Couch.io. On top of that, Google will give a full
day of training during the barcamp for those new to Android. This is
not to be missed!

http://www.droidcon.co.uk/News/Why-we-are-excited-about-Jan-Berkel
http://www.droidcon.co.uk/News/Why-we-are-excited-by-Aaron-Miller
http://www.droidcon.co.uk/News/Googles-Android-Bootcamp-at-Droidcon

If you interested in attending, we setup a special price for the LRUG
group which gives you 15% discsount on the tickets. Just enter LRUG
when you check out! More info on http://droidcon.co.uk

Let me know if you are attending.

Regards,
Carl