[LRUG] funeral of Pete Ferne: Monday Oct 18th, midday at Memorial Woodlands, Alveston nr Stroud

Abhishek Parolkar abhishek.parolkar at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 03:56:15 PDT 2010

Can't believe this!

He was an inspiring ruby geek among us representing Bristol Ruby Group.
He was working on very interesting stuff with XMPP when I spoke to him
last time....

Pete, Thanks for your contribution to Ruby Community | http://github.com/petef

---
Abhishek Parolkar
http://github.com/parolkar
"Write good code, be happy & live a great life."