[LRUG] Permanent Ruby Developer Required

Adrian Stainforth adrian.stainforth at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 08:14:33 PDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

Is anyone interested or no anyone interested in permanent role, I work for a
small agency in London Bridge and are looking for a mid-weight ruby dev?

Job Spec below:

 Spinnaker is small digital marketing agency working on small and medium
size sites for leading consumer brands.  We have a small predominantly Ruby
on Rails development team working with agile techniques to meet our clients’
needs.

The prospective candidate should be able to work well within a team, have
good time management, be proactive, willing to educate themselves and other
members of the agency.

The candidate must be proficient on the RoR environment and have a good
understanding of MVC structure. They MUST have the following skill set:

·      Ruby 1.8

·      Rails 2 (2.3.8)

·      PHP5 (Working Knowledge)

·      MySQL5

·      GIT

·      HTML/CSS

·      JavaScript

o   Jquery

o   Prototype

Other skill the would be very useful:

·      Rails 3

·      Linux Admin (Ubuntu Best)

·      HTML5/CSS3

·      HAML

·      SASS

·      RSpec

·      Experience with Social Network API (Facebook, Twitter, etc)

·      SVN

·      Wordpress

--
Kind Regards