[LRUG] Recurring Payments and subscriptions

Damien Tanner damien at pandastream.com
Mon Sep 13 04:17:21 PDT 2010

Might be worth adding our setup into the mix. Both Panda (
http://www.pandastream.com/) and Pusher (http://pusherapp.com/ - payment to
be launched shortly) are done using Chargify with PaymentExpress/DPS and
BarclayCard + Amex. Actual card detail entry pages are hosted by Chargify so
there was no PCI compliance we had to do :)

We've found this solution works very well. Chargify is a great company and
they are making great improvements every day. Although PaymentExpress/DPS is
in NZ they are also very smart people and maybe the only payment processor
not full of marking staff in their call centres. Plus they have nice accents
;)

BarclayCard was fairly easy to get a merchant account with as long as you
have some trading history.

I have contacts at all these places (knowing someone helpful BarclayCard is
especially useful). If anyone would like an introduction please let me know.

Cheers,
 [image: Damien Tanner] Damien Tanner - Co-Founder and Director, Panda
+44 (0)20 7099 7486 - pandastream.com -
@pandastream<http://twitter.com/pandastream>  Try our new Realtime web
service:
http://pusherapp.com <pusherapp.com>