[LRUG] London Launch48 - Sept 24 to 26

Richard Livsey richard at livsey.org
Mon Sep 20 03:51:36 PDT 2010

Launch48 is really good fun, I can highly recommend it to anyone who
hasn't been before.

It's a bit like the Rails Rumble's in the sense that you knuckle down
with boatloads of caffeine over a weekend and build something real,
but with a more entrepreneurial spirit in the aim that what you build
could turn into a real business (or just do it for fun like I've done
in the past).

Likewise with the conference day before the main event. There's a good
mix of people from all-sorts of backgrounds and plenty of people there
whose brains are ripe for picking for advice.

So if you've got a startup, or planning on working on something in the
future, I can highly recommend heading along to either the conference
day, or full weekend event to network and just have a good time.

I'm not affiliated with it in any way, but I've been to most of the
previous events that I could make it to and have always enjoyed them,
met interesting people and got good advice.

Cheers.