[LRUG] Recurring Payments and subscriptions

Marcus Roberts marcus at marcusr.org.uk
Fri Sep 3 00:48:36 PDT 2010

On 3 Sep 2010, at 08:45, Lee Irving wrote:

> As you take credit card numbers on your site how do you comply with PCI?

Because we don't store numbers, but just pass them on to SagePay (and then repeat the payment in future against a token they issue for each transaction) we can get validated under the less strict PCI compliance.   We use SecurityMetrics, and found the process cheap and pretty easy to comply with - their scans helped lock our server down completely.