[LRUG] Help: In London from the 2nd to the 8th of October and I need a place to stay

Anthony Eden anthonyeden at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 04:46:27 PDT 2010

Hello LRUGers,

I'll be in London from October the 2nd until October the 8th and I'm hoping
I can find a fellow programmer to crash with. Given the high cost of hotels
in London I'm trying to find a place to stay for the week. If anyone is
willing to accept an out-of-town guest for the week (or even for a couple
days) please let me know. I'll be happy to trade my many years of
development experience and pair with you on any projects that you would like
some help with. :-)

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,
Anthony Eden