[LRUG] Claranet at looking for a full time RoR developer

Rob Lacey contact at robl.me
Thu Sep 23 04:29:22 PDT 2010

I do wonder why an awful lot of jobs require degrees in Computer
Science or related fields, before even getting your foot in the door.
I worked in ISP and Web Development for 12 years and I studied Music
Technology, and I've worked with extremely capable people who didn't
even go to university. So it doesn't really seem to matter.

RobL