[LRUG] Frameworks for Mobile Development with Ruby

Satish N Kota satishkota at heurionconsulting.com
Fri Apr 15 04:23:12 PDT 2011

I Second Rhomobile, I know people who have deployed apps on them.. However
that was last year.. I am not sure Apple still supports outside frameworks.
but if Titanium and Gap are supported then I believe Rhomobile will also be
supported.

Thanks and Regards

Satish Kota

Director, Heurion Consulting

Mobile: +91 98862 03255

Email: satishkota at heurionconsulting.com

IM: kotasatish (Skype), heurionconsulting (GTalk / Yahoo)

Linked In: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/satishkota

  _____