[LRUG] e-petitions site

James Cumming james.cumming at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 5 03:59:30 PDT 2011

Thanks for all your responses, I'll need to check out the suggestions.

It would make a interesting case study / talk once the team investigated the cause and solutions. For all we know at the moment, it might have been caused by something totally unrelated to RoR. Maybe there were bandwidth issues or insufficient air conditioning (yesterday was a hot day!).

James Cumming, CFA

Message: 1