[LRUG] availability of talks

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 07:50:36 PDT 2011

The hosts, Skills Matter, film all the talks (unless they're asked not to
for a specific talk) and they host those videos on their site.  They're
pretty fast so the talks should be made available within a day or two. I
usually then go through and add them either to LRUG.org or the appropriate
session on lanyrd.

Ditto for slides.  I think SM try to get copies of the slides, but if not
then the speakers usually post them on here.

Remember, anyone can edit the lanyrd pages, so if you find coverage you can
add it too!