[LRUG] [Job] Wanted: Pro Developers to be part of a small team building a groundbreaking travel rails app

Joran Kikke joran.k at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 13:46:06 PDT 2011

We’re looking for pro coders to help us build a large, exciting,
groundbreaking app that will see high levels of traffic, use rich media and
cutting edge technology all over the place.

If you have a wide and varied set of skills and good footing with Rails we’d
love to bring you on board and immediately give you loads of valued input
into the creative direction and design of the application and it’s
supporting architecture.

We need someone comfortable with everything from cloud-based operations;
database optimisation strategies; creative and elegant solutions to
difficult searching problems; hardcore javascripting; solid tests for
unbreakable, beautiful code.
Basically someone without fear.

We’re a small, highly motivated, creative and professional team and the
project we’re building is revolutionary, with the potential to be massive.

We’d very much like to hear from you and get you on board, if you’re
interested drop us an email and we can have a chat.

join_us at dpluse.net