[LRUG] availability of talks

mudge mudge at mudge.name
Tue Aug 9 02:23:46 PDT 2011

Good morning all,

Seems Skills Matter wasted no time and both talks are now available
online: http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/home/lrug-puppet and
http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/home/chef-vagrant

You can find my slides at
http://mudge.github.com/managing_web_application_servers_with_puppet/
and a fully worked example of using Vagrant and Puppet at
https://github.com/mudge/managing_web_application_servers_with_puppet/tree/master/example

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions and I hope you
find the talk informative.