[LRUG] Ruby Carbon Freelancer needed

Jason Green jason.green at dynamic50.com
Tue Aug 2 07:30:44 PDT 2011

Hi,

We need a freelancer to come in and work on our carbon management system, http://carboncalculated.com/software/enterprise_carbon_management
Requirements are Ruby on Rails, MongoDB with Mongomapper (understanding of map-reduce would be helpful as this app uses a lot of map reductions). It also sits on top of our carbon platform API here: http://browser.carboncalculated.com/, docs are here: http://api-docs.carboncalculated.com/

There is about 2 weeks work, and you would have to be based in our offices in central Croydon (15 mins from victoria or london bridge) as there is quite a lot of explanation required to get stuck in!

Immediate start if possible, please contact me via email if interested. Recruiters please send email to /dev/null. Thanks!

Jason Green
Carbon Calculated

Web: http://www.carboncalculated.com