[LRUG] August meeting: last minute speaker request

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 08:09:08 PDT 2011

Hey all,

Stephen Nelson-Smith, who was going to be talking to us about cucumber-chef,
has had to drop out due to illness.  We'll hopefully reschedule him for the
September meeting.

So, I know it's extremely last minute, but is there anyone who could step in
to fill his slot?  Stephen was up for a normal 40minute slot, but at this
point any length of content for that other half of the meeting would be
great!  If no-one has anything we'll just have a shorter than usual formal
meeting and have longer in the pub.

Cheers,

Murray