[LRUG] January beckons

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 01:38:43 PST 2011

Joe Corcoran has stepped up to fill the other slot.  He'll be talking about
Judge, a gem he's written for Rails 3 to provide client-side form
validations.

There's more on http://lrug.org/meetings/2011/12/19/january-2012-meeting/

Remember, if you're planning on coming, please register with Skills Matter
http://skillsmatter.com/event-details/home/lrug-january-2012

Last month they were super busy downstairs and we got bumped to the smaller
room upstairs.  Nothing we can do about that as we do get the space for
free.  However, if we all register it does help them with putting out
enough chairs.

Finally, you can be all social about it with
http://lanyrd.com/2012/lrug-january/

See you in January!