[LRUG] [JOB] Ruby developer at FutureGov

Mark Woods mwoods at online.ie
Fri Dec 9 03:34:30 PST 2011

Hi everyone,

I recently started working at FutureGov, and we're now looking for
another ruby developer. Although I'm only here a few weeks, I'm pretty
confident that I've made the right choice and can recommend it as a
place to work.

The full spec is at http://wearefuturegov.com/jobs, and I'll be at the
meetup on Monday if anyone wants to have a chat to me about it in the
pub afterwards. Give me a shout off-list if you're interested.

One thing to note is that we're very flexible with regard to working
hours, so this might really suit someone who's quite experienced, but
doesn't want to commit to a full 5 day week.

Thanks

Mark