[LRUG] Any recommendations for a modern e-commerce platform?

Frank Cheung fcuk112 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 03:48:16 PST 2011

Cheers,
Frank.
I am trying to setup spree and have a basic question about setting up a
paypal gateway.  How to configure the fields?  I can see server, login,
password, signature - do the login/password refer to what I normally use to
login to paypal?  what about server and signature?  Is there a detailed
guide on this somewhere?

Thanks, Frank.