[LRUG] LRUG Podcast Episode 5: Abdel Saleh

Chris Lowis chris.lowis at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 14:09:17 PST 2011

Hello!

I've just released Episode 5 of the LRUG podcast:
http://lrug.org/podcasts/2011/02/01/episode-5-abdel-saleh/

In this episode I'm joined by Abdel Saleh of said.fm a Radio and
Podcast recommendation and curation startup. Abdel has been involved
in the London Ruby community for many years and we cover a lot of
ground in this interview - from transitioning from Java to Ruby in
Finance, through Machine Learning and computation on AWS clusters to
the ins- and outs of getting a startup off the ground both here and in
Silicon Valley.

Let me know what you think - as always feedback positive or negative
is always welcome. Either by email, or grab me on Monday at LRUG.

Cheers,

Chris