[LRUG] Surrey Rubyist User Group

Andy Pike andy.pike.mail at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 14:24:39 PST 2011

Hi all,

Thanks for the feedback so far about the Surrey Rubyists User Group. I've
had quite a bit of interest and have updated the blog which details:

http://surreyrubyists.tumblr.com/post/3110729537/initial-feedback-is-good

If you are interested in attending or speaking, please take a look and let
me know what you think.

Thanks in advance

Andy