[LRUG] Possible training

Jason Green jason.green at dynamic50.com
Mon Feb 7 07:40:04 PST 2011

Hi all,

We are toying with the idea of running some Rails training sessions here at Dynamic50.
The first one we are looking at running would be a course on Rails 3 which would cover basics of Ruby, MVC etc, geared at beginner to intermediate. This would probably be around 3 days long.
The second one we are thinking about is mongoDB and Rails, probably a one day course.

Anyway, just really wanted to send the email out to see if there is any interest in either, or any other subject matter.
If there is enough interest we will run them!

Jason Green

Dynamic50 Web Design and Development
Tel: +44 (0)20 868 66372
Web: http://www.dynamic50.com