[LRUG] Writing Module Docs (RDoc?)

Gareth Humphries gareth1 at erozen.org
Sat Feb 12 02:39:47 PST 2011

Last time I got fed up with syslog (for muchly the same reasons), i used
syslog-ng instead.  It's still very sysloggy, but let's you do sensible
things like define your own facility.  Definitely not a holy grail, but much
better than syslog.
It has a much more flexible configuration system, though it takes a bit more
work to grok.