[LRUG] Developer needed for 3 month contract

Jamie Andrews jamie at loco2.co.uk
Mon Feb 28 06:31:37 PST 2011

Hi LRUG people,

Loco2 is looking for a developer to work on our European rail web
application that has just gone into beta at http://loco2.co.uk. See
http://loco2.co.uk/about/team to see who you'll be working with.

We're looking for a solid ruby developer to work with Eugene as we
respond to user feedback and add features. You will need to work 3-4
days each week, with an initial contract period of three months, with
the possibility of an extension after that. You'll have the option of
working 2-3 days a week at our office near Old Street (we rent desks at
moo.com) but generally we're flexible about remote working.

Experience of the following is crucial:

* Previous professional Ruby on Rails development
* Git
* Solid HTML/CSS/JS

Experience of the following is desirable:

* HAML
* SASS
* Backbone.js
* Integrating REST and/or SOAP APIs
* Pivotal Tracker ticketing/user stories

Please email me jamie at loco2.co.uk with your CV (and Github URL if
appropriate) for more information. Rates are negotiable depending on
experience.

Thanks,

Jamie

--