[LRUG] Weather forecast for the February meeting: Lightning

Chris Lowis chris.lowis at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 05:58:14 PST 2011

I wouldn't mind giving a talk, I have three ideas:

i) The work I've been involved in with the W3C Audio XG group - how to
build synthersisers and drum machines and so on with javascript in the
new generation of browsers.

ii) Talking to an Arduino with Ruby. Some libraries and things I'm
playing with.

iii)  Podcasting - the LRUG podcast and what I've learnt. Bit of a
promotion piece, really.

Let me know if you're interested in one (or none) of those!

Cheers,

Chris