[LRUG] Looking for job

Peter Vrabel kybu at kybu.org
Mon Jan 24 08:40:26 PST 2011

Hi guys,

I am looking for something new in my IT carrier. I have been working in
financial sector for 5 years as C++ developer on Unix platform. I am more
than familiar with Unix system programming, POSIX thread programming,
message passing frameworks(WeBSphere MQ), etc … . I have made tools
written in Ruby like testing tools(used also Swig), tool that compiles and
creates application package that is deployed to production. I have always
enjoyed coding in Ruby, though I have no experience with Rails, I am more
oriented towards back-end. Please contact me if it interested you, I will
provide CV on request.

Thank you for reading.

Best regards,
    Peter Vrabel