[LRUG] Recurring Payments and subscriptions

Jason Green jason.green at nogeek.org
Fri Jan 28 07:13:33 PST 2011

Maybe I am missing the point here, but why not use paypal, or google checkout (if you don't need recurring)?

Paypal does recurring: https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/xcl/rec/subscr-intro-outside and also micro-payments.

When you get to the stage that paypals' 5% is loosing you more than it would cost to implement a proper payment gateway, the company bank account would be showing a healthy enough balance and history to get verified / credit checked.

Jason Green
http://www.dynamic50.com