[LRUG] Recurring Payments and subscriptions

Paul Campbell paul at rslw.com
Mon Jan 31 07:02:52 PST 2011

Paypal Payments Standard is really a fantastic, fantastic solution,
for what it is.

With some coaxing, you can also get Paypal Payments Express up and
running, which is slightly less obtrusive, and lets you use their API
rather than IPN to be sure a payment goes through:

http://www.codyfauser.com/2008/1/17/paypal-express-payments-with-activemerchant

+1 for RealEx with a merchant account, but getting a merchant account,
for me, isn't really worth the hassle when it's an MVP. I have one,
but I'm paying monthly for the privilege and not making enough back to
cover it!

—P

>>> http://www.digitaldeliveryapp.com
>>

>> --
>> Tim Harding
>>
>> Well Informed Ltd
>> Registered in England & Wales
>> Company number 06707839
>> Registered office: Suite 235, 77 Beak St, London, W1F 9DB

> --
> Chris Parsons
> CEO ~ Eden Development
>
> Office: +44 (0)845 0097 094
> Email:  chris at edendevelopment.co.uk
> Web: http://edendevelopment.co.uk
>
> This e-mail is from Eden Development. It has been sent in confidence
> to the named addressee(s). This
> message may contain legally privileged information and is for the use
> of the addressee(s) only. If you
> are not the intended recipient you must not use, reveal, copy,
> distribute or print this message. Please
> notify the sender by return e-mail and then delete the message from
> your computer system. Thank
> you. Your contact details will be held and used by us in accordance
> with the Data Protection Act.
> Eden Development Limited is registered in England. Our registration
> number is: 5212702. Our
> registered office is: Eden Development, Venta Court, 20 Jewry St,
> Winchester, SO23 8FE.

Paul Campbell
paul at hypertiny.ie
web http://hypertiny.ie