[LRUG] Weather forecast for the February meeting: Lightning

Neil Middleton neil.middleton at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 09:09:25 PST 2011

One of us is happy to do a talk about how we convinced one of our customers to go Rails, after years of using ColdFusion, and the hole it helped them out of.

It add some spice, we did this while deploying on Rails 3 beta.

If anything thinks that's remotely interesting - let us know.

Neil Middleton
http://about.me/neilmiddleton