[LRUG] rvm install help!

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 08:06:52 PST 2011

You aren't by any chance trying to install this into / via a dir with spaces
in the file name are you?  This happened to me once and the gem was built
properly and it claimed to install fine.  It was however depositing the
native extensions part of the somewhere unexpected so it couldn't be loaded
when using the gem.

Muz