[LRUG] Recurring Payments and subscriptions

Anthony Eden anthonyeden at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 07:07:07 PST 2011

It seems significantly more difficult to get all of this to work together in
the UK (and possibly the EU as a whole) than in the US. I was able to set up
a merchant account + Authorize.net + Chargify in the US in about 3 weeks
total, and most of that was just waiting for approval from the merchant
account.

Sincerely,
Anthony Eden

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 4:01 PM, Paul Wilson <merecomplists01 at googlemail.com