[LRUG] Recurring Payments and subscriptions

Zach Inglis zachinglis-lists at londonmade.co.uk
Fri Jan 28 07:23:24 PST 2011

> Thanks for the warning.  It's something I'll check for.  Is that with Recurly + SagePay, or are you using a different payment gateway?
Recurly + SagePay + Lloyds Cardnet.
The issue is that Recurly stores the credit card details, not Sagepay. Sagepay just processes it. That's what makes them uneasy.

I had such a problem dealing with Lloyds and had a cowboy helping me that I am now dealing direct with the Regional Manager. Even he is proving to be troublesome. If they had it their way, my website would look like it was from 1998.

Good luck. If I can answer any questions, you have my email :)

Cheers,
–––
Zach Inglis
London Made, Creative Director

Mobile: +447800 838961 | AIM: zachinglis
Blog: http://zachinglis.com  |  Web: THE NEW http://londonmade.co.uk
Twitter: http://twitter.com/zachinglis  |  LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/zachinglis