[LRUG] Job posting: BBC looking for Ruby/Rails developer for 4-week contract in Feb/Mar

Chris Lowis chris.lowis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 09:32:17 PST 2011

Hi LRUG,

A colleague of mine at the BBC is looking for a Ruby/Rails developer
on an approx 4 week contract in February-March. The work sounds really
interesting - developing a way of navigating complicated narratives on
the Web. There was some work done already on this - more background
here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/researchanddevelopment/2010/03/the-mythology-engine-represent.shtml

I think they're extending this to create something for a new, original story.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please contact
me off-list and I'll out you in touch with the right people. I'll be
at LRUG on Monday too if you want to chat more generally about working
at the BBC.

Cheers,

Chris