[LRUG] Social calendaring

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 12:49:52 PST 2011

Hey all,

I was adding lrug meetings to upcoming to allow social network based
calendaring but I stopped because it seemed like only 2 or 3 people were
ever using it.  However, I still like the idea of some kind of social
networking to help get the word out and noticed that someone else had added
the January LRUG to lanyrd: http://lanyrd.com/2011/lrug-jan-2011/

Anyone care if I switch to using Lanyrd instead of upoming in the future to
get the word out?

Muz

ps. Remember, regardless of if I put the meetings on Lanyrd, upcoming or
something else these are just a convenient way of being reminded of the
events you need to register with Skills Matter on their site if you're
coming.