[LRUG] "Designer code": with Ruby refactoring exercises

aimee daniells aimee at edendevelopment.co.uk
Fri Jan 7 07:39:41 PST 2011

For the dvorak users, i find the best solution is having your own TypeMatrix
keyboard which has a hard dvorak switch built in. This means you don't have
to keep switching the layout. It's also a really nice ergonomic keyboard.

http://www.typematrix.com/

I have no affiliation with TypeMatrix other than i've been using their
keyboards for 3-4 years and really like them! :)

aimee

aimee daniells
Eden Development
software crafter