[LRUG] Anyone in the market for a Macbook (or two!)?

Jon Gilbraith jon at jon.vc
Sat Jul 9 04:23:54 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I've got a couple of old Macbooks about to go on eBay so I thought I'd check
and see if anyone here might be interested before posting them.

One's a fairly old model with a few faults but still very useable, the other
is a fairly recent well specced Macbook Pro with some minor cosmetic damage
which would be up to most people's day to day development needs.

I'm based in Clerkenwell during the week if you want to check them out, or I
can bring them along to the next meetup.

Cheers,

Jon